Others > News

BG Interbike report is up.

<< < (7/10) > >>

newbmxer:
I'm liking that Sunday frame, and that new elementry stem. I also liked the haro frames(not a big fan of haro). Anyways..awesome report sheep :D

sheepdog:

--- Quote from: couch ---Good review Sheep, I think you pretty much showed everything that was worth showing. You missed a couple of parts, but someone will cover them soon. One thing that needs to be fixed in your review though is that the seat clamp on Robbies S3 is not a Fit. It is actually one of ours (ZodiacEng.). I think many people got confused with this because the pockets are similar to the S3 stem he is running. It was nice to meet you at the show and talk to you a little bit about everything.
--- End quote ---

I don't know, I was specifically told that was the new Fit seat clamp.

Cool to meet you too. Wish I could have stayed longer.

As for covering everything, I had little time and I tried to spend most of it meeting people. Loads of other places will cover the other stuff. I wanted the highlights as that was all I left time for. Even then I was running all over.

Basically I went to each booth, took a quick look, if nothing caught my eye, I moved on. Also, asked a few people about anything they had spotted.

sheepdog:

--- Quote from: redface ---i apologize if i said anything stupid, i had been drinking for 14 hours by the time i saw ya (damn you Etnies and Tip booths and your damn free beers)

good to meet you and Cory, and i hope my scar was impressive!

tom @ empire
--- End quote ---

You seemed fine, who wasn't tired and/or a little tipsy.

Just glad to meet everyone.

sheepdog:

--- Quote from: newbmxer ---I'm liking that Sunday frame, and that new elementry stem. I also liked the haro frames(not a big fan of haro). Anyways..awesome report sheep :D
--- End quote ---

That new Elementary, is not going to be made.

At least not for a while. The current one is fine.

It was a way to thumb their nose at other companies and their "light" 10oz.+ stems.

ZodiacKilla:

--- Quote from: sheepdog ---I don't know, I was specifically told that was the new Fit seat clamp.

Cool to meet you too. Wish I could have stayed longer.

As for covering everything, I had little time and I tried to spend most of it meeting people. Loads of other places will cover the other stuff. I wanted the highlights as that was all I left time for. Even then I was running all over.

Basically I went to each booth, took a quick look, if nothing caught my eye, I moved on. Also, asked a few people about anything they had spotted.
--- End quote ---

Sheep i would be very intersted to hear WHO told you it was the new Fit clamp...because everyone at the Fit and S&M booth is good friends to our company, and was specifically informed as to the fact that it was NOT a prototype Fit part, but a PRODUCTION ZodiacEng. part. You can check it on our myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/zodiaceng   Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version