Others > Bike Gallery

Rules for this forum

<< < (4/6) > >>

marsh:
Am I allowed to post the thread of my 24" mtb, If people know and understand other parts of the sport theirs likely to be less b!tching which can only be a good thing. I have posted  it but If I shouldnt have please feel free to lock it, but please let me stay on the forum.

RideFour15:

--- Quote from: marsh;1620172 ---Am I allowed to post the thread of my 24" mtb, If people know and understand other parts of the sport theirs likely to be less b!tching which can only be a good thing. I have posted  it but If I shouldnt have please feel free to lock it, but please let me stay on the forum.
--- End quote ---

You can post whatever bike you want.  If it's not BMX though just expect a lot of lame jokes and people trashing on you.

ORDINARYbmx:

--- Quote from: sheepdog;1349248 ---What do I care about what someone I do not even know rides?

--- End quote ---

isnt that what we, the people on bg, are?

Cereal Killer:
i think people should drop the fuckin pathetic titles they give each bikecheck.its like theyre constantly trying to one-up each other,just giving them the dumbest names.

would also make searching for various bikes a hell of alot easier so you dont come back with 35,000 posts that include the word"FIT" but in turn could search the titles and come back with ACTUAL bikes.

like "my 05 fly pantera"..not some gay artsy,im so untrendy "a bike of woe"

senor kosac123:

--- Quote from: Cereal Killer;1666249 ---i think people should drop the fuckin pathetic titles they give each bikecheck.its like theyre constantly trying to one-up each other,just giving them the dumbest names.

would also make searching for various bikes a hell of alot easier so you dont come back with 35,000 posts that include the word"FIT" but in turn could search the titles and come back with ACTUAL bikes.

like "my 05 fly pantera"..not some gay artsy,im so untrendy "a bike of woe"
--- End quote ---

i agree

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version